AdSense

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Jammie Thomas: her story in her own words

Ive blogged about this before, and I'm so glad Ms. Thomas has had an opportunity to tell her side of the story.
The RIAA has been indiscriminately suing people for Copyright infringement, using some very dubious practices, and a high disregard for Judicial Process.

I was found liable of copyright infringement without the plaintiffs having to prove I downloaded anything, without having to prove I was aware of any file sharing taking place on my computer or within my home, without having to prove I owned a copy of KaZaa, without having to prove any files were shared with anyone from my computer and without having to prove who was on the computer the night of February 21, 2005.


Jamie Thomas p2pnet.net

No comments: